Sunday, May 15, 2011

Cuties from the Month

I am having a hard time finding the time to blog as often :( So you will get a months worth of pictures and videos in one posting :) These are just some cute and funny stuff from the month

Uncle Aric got this shirt for JD when he was born and we thought fitting that Hudson needed to wear it as well :)


Hellooooo Ladies!!!

"Mom do these wedges make my butt look big?" :)

I've been making Green Smoothies (fruits, kale and spinach) in the morning from Andy and I. I decided to give JD a taste one day and now he loves them! Great way for me to get green veggies down him :)

We went through the storage unit the other day and I found my Prom Queen tiara and sash from high school. I thought Mylie Jo would love it and I was right :) She is such a princess!

There is really so much to say about this picture but I am just going to let it speak for itself ;)

Everyone eats an apple in the bath, right???

Huddy chillin in the Bumbo

Mylie holding Hudson, after she held him she said, "Ok now I feed him!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment