Sunday, June 21, 2009

Is that a laptop bag......no it's a Daddy Diaper Bag!!!!


I love Daddy gear that was inside bag


Inside the Daddy Diaper Bag


Andy sporting his new accessory :)




The Dad's- Steve, Andy, and my dad, Keith


I got Andy a daddy diaper bag for Father's Day. I also loaded it up with all of the accoutrements that a dad bag should have. He was very excited that it looked like a laptop bag. After a nice breakfast we went to the movies with my mom and dad and saw "The Hangover". Hysterical for all of you that have not seen it. It was a laugh out loud movie :) Then Steve joined us for dinner. Andy had a wonderful 1st Father's Day. Also a very special Happy Father's Day to Andy's dad, Dean!!!

3 comments:

  1. Cute...very creative Kylie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the man bag! can't wait to see him pushing the stroller with the man bag! You 2 are gonna make great parents! hope to see you both over the 4th up at Kelly Canyon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I'm a little behind on checking in on you:). What a cute idea for Father's Day. Tell Andy I think he looks hot sporting the diaper bag. Nothing sexier I tell ya:). And you look absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete