Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Shower

Here are a lot of photos from the baby shower. Thank you to Kim for being the photographer, I will cherish the photos forever :)

My sister is making a scrapbook of the shower for me and these are messages that all the ladies brought to be included in the book
I made a lullaby cd for all of the guests to take home with them
This is the bib designing station
Here are some of the finished products
Lauren and Savannah creating some bibs for the baby
My mom designed the bassinet to match the nursery
Mimi's (Andy's mom) knitting in full effect!
Another one of Mimi's masterpieces :)
Thanks Maritza for the lovely addition to my hair ;)

Oh no we are already creating a monster :)
Andy's favorite gift.....the rocker tshirt!!!
Cake #2....made for us in an hour and a half after cake #1 turned out to be a total disaster
cake #1. Can you make out what this is? Yeah neither could we.
The spread that was created by mother who got inspiration from her inner Julia Child's
Monica and Aunt Norma
Sandra
Karen and Sam signing the photo guest book
Andrea, Maritza, and Leslie you girls look beautiful!
Desiree, Gloria, and me
Mom, Brooke, and Cindy
Kristy and Stephanie
Lauren and Savannah
Nadine, Shannon, and Christine
Ranee and Kim
Kelley, me, and Mom
Thank you to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment