Tuesday, July 20, 2010

9 months old!

Well time flies when you are having fun and these past 9 months are a blur :) We had Jameson's 9 month checkup last Tuesday and he weighed in at 22 pounds (75th%) and 28.5 inches long (50%). So our little man is thinning out ;) I feel like kind of a wimp because I have been going around saying, "He is definetly 25 pounds, he is so heavy!!!" He officially has 4 teeth and 2 more should be in pretty soon! He is doing much better with the solid food eating. He was having a wicked gag reflex. I tried Stage 3 food and he would gag, I tried a biter biscuit....gag, tried those melt cereal things....gag! So I was a little worried that maybe him being intibated at birth caused some scar tissue. But the doc assured me that was not the case and some kids are just gaggers! But low and behold this week he seems to be getting the hang of it. He has been eating crackers and Stage 3 food. I bought some grapes today so I will try those out tomorrow (cut into small pieces of course) :)
He is still lagging a bit in the crawling department. He can do it he is just a lazy boy. He takes one knee and one hand forward and then hurls himself out flat then repeats till he makes it to his destination. I will try and get this on video because it is quite humorous.
Other than that doctor went great. She could barely hear his heart murmur!!!
Here are a few pictures of JD and his spoon :) I'm thinking he should be feeding himself by next month ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment