Tuesday, January 11, 2011

JD is 15 months old!


Today we had Jameson's 15 month checkup. He freaked out the moment we walked in the office so apparently he knew he was getting shots :( I am sure that most parents can back me up on this, but kids get super human strength in doctors offices! It took 3 of us get him to sit on the scale to get his weight. It took 2 of us to hold him so Dr. Lisa could give him an exam and then 3 of us again to hold him to get his shots. And trust me we were all sweating after each task! But we all made it through and all looks normal and on target. He weighed in at 25 lbs.(this was sort of a guesstimate because he was not having the scale situation) and was 30.75 inches long.

We also went to our last doctor appointment before Baby #2 arrives. We had our last ultrasound to make sure that this baby was not following in his older brother's footsteps and we were relieved to see that he is doing just fine! All his anatomical parts are in the proper hemisphere :) We are a scheduled c section next Tuesday January 18th!!! And the baby looks huge!!! He was weighing in at 7 lbs. 8 oz. plus or minus 10% BUT I am only 36.5 weeks! So if I was to carry full term we are talking a big ol baby!!! We can't wait to meet our little man and introduce him to his big brother!!! It's going to be a great week!

Come back soon to meet the newest Kirkland :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope everything goes well for you Kylie! I will be thinking about you and cant wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious! Good luck Kylie, I am praying all goes well, I know it will!

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete