Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jameson's First Dentist Appt

I gotta admit I have been dreading this appt! But to my amazement and shock our boy did AWESOME!!!! We brush his teeth every night and every night it is a task to say the least. But when Dr. Tweedy brushed his teeth, he sat on my lap like a champ and even said,"AHHHHH!" He liked it so much he didn't want to leave!!! We stayed and played with the toys for 20 min. after his appt! I said to the staff, "Do you ever get kids that don't want to leave :)"
I didn't get any pics of the actual dentist appt because he was on my lap and Huddy was at my feet, so i was a little busy :) But here he is playing with the toys.........of course at the dentist office with the pacifier in his mouth :( They were very sweet about the paci issue. She said, "He has had alot of change in his mere 2 years so I don't blame you at all for not pulling it, all in time my dear he is still young" I wanted to hug her at that moment but I refrained :)
Sorry the pictures are not good quality :(


No comments:

Post a Comment