Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fun Stats and Pics



The most recent stats on the boys is that there is a whopping 4 pound weight difference between the two :)
In the red corner we have Jd"the Bean" Kirkland weighing in at 29 pounds and in the blue corner we have Hudson "The Tank" Kirkland weighing in at 25 pounds!!!
Here is how the fight would start but I have a feeling in another 6 months it might end differently ;)



"I don't want to smile right now Mom!"

"Seriously I am going to go middle of the night teething nightmare on you if you don't get that camera out of my face!!!"

So Mom gets brother to help

And it works like a charm

"Yep I pretty much rock at this big brother thing!"






Hudson started eating some teething crackers this week and he loves them!




Phoenix Trip

Jd flies in style with his Sony headphones, IPad and Cars the Movie. And Andy found this awesome Airplane Child Restraint system that makes the child feel like they are in their carseat but you don't have to lug the carseat on the plane. Amen to that!

Huddy lucked out and got his own seat and slept the whole flight!!


After a few days in the Valley we headed up north to Prescott to my mom and Gail's cabin. We did some riding, relaxing and recharging! It was awesome quality time with my family!






2 comments:

  1. The boys are so freakin cute!! Ryker and Coop are only 4 lbs off too. It does make for easier close organization. As soon as it looks a little small on Ryker I just move it to Coop's bar :). I hope you are all doing great and love reading the blog. Seattle looks amazing!!

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jodi!!! That is exactly what I do. It is very convenient. No space bagging needed just a quick move in the closet :) We are doing great hope you all are as well!

    ReplyDelete