Saturday, December 10, 2011

Much to be thankful for.......

The boys and I spent 2.5 weeks in Phoenix in November! We had such a wonderful visit. We had so much time we were able to see so many family and friends, even multiple times :) We had Thanksgiving in Phoenix and then went up to my mom and Gail's cabin in Prescott, AZ for the remainder of the weekend and Andy flew in and spent 5 days with us!!! Here are pics and videos from our trip

Phoenix here we come!!!!!!



Hanging at Pap's house





My girls and our boys :)

BG, Cole and Hudson

Desiree and Allyssa


Thanksgiving Day

Mason thoroughly enjoying a turkey leg :)

Me and BG (my best friend Desiree's son)

Desiree, Gloria (Desiree's mom) and Hudson

Steve carving his first turkey

My boys <3

Huddy looking suave!

The turkey coma!!!


On our way to Prescott!!!!

Cooking

Baking

Riding


At the Electric Light Parade in Downtown Prescott





On the train at The Shops at Anthem

No comments:

Post a Comment