Monday, January 16, 2012

SNOW IN SEATTLE- January 2012!

On Sunday morning, January 15th we were pleasantly surprised to wake up to snowfall! The meteorologists kept saying it was coming but I really did not believe them ;) They proved me wrong and as I type this (Monday afternoon) it is still snowing!!!! I can't tell you gorgeous it is but I can try and show you in some pics! But it really does not do it justice. The boys have had a blast in the snow! We have only played in the front yard and took a wagon ride through the neighborhood. We have just gotten over being sick for 2 weeks so I am trying to keep the extreme cold play to a minimun without being a total scrooge mom ;0) The Pacific Northwest never ceases to amaze me with its beauty and mother nature has outdone herself again!

Snowfall Day 1


"Mama, I catch the SNOW!"


Day 2

Our house all SNOWY!!!! :)







We have been warned about Seattle drivers in the Snow and we got an up close and personal introductionon this subject. My good samaritan husband sprang to the rescue and helped this van get back on course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment