Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Boys & Their Ladies

Most of my girlfriends here have daughters which means my boys are Big Pimpin' most of the time :)  Here are a few of the lovelies we spend our days with!



Meet Miss Phoebe, she is a tad older than Jameson so watch out in the future, he might be a cougar hunter ;)

This is Audrey, she is a sassy blond that captured Jd's eye very early on
This is Eliana, she can hang with my boys through any mess or mischief but she knows just how to use her girl power when she needs it :)



And Isabella is the sassy, funny, flirty one! She is going to be fun to watch in the teen years ;)
And Miss Olivia (in the striped dress) she is smart and unsure about the boys. But her toothy smile and sweet disposition can light up a room

We love our girls and I must say because I am so far from my sweet niece these little ones are filling some of the void in my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment