Sunday, January 17, 2010

Desiree's 30th Birthday



AGHHH I am officially getting old! My 30th birthday is in a few months and reality is setting in. All my friends are starting to have their parties and I can't believe we are 30! Desiree's birthday was exceptionally special for two reasons 1. it was Desiree's :) and 2. It was a reunion for our families. I will explain a bit.
When my family moved out to Cave Creek Desiree and Allyssa were two of my first friends. That was 18 years ago!!! Allyssa moved to Ahwatukee when we were 14 and our families lost touch. But Desiree remedied all that recently and we have all been reunited. Last night was the first time my mom and I had seen her parents in 16 years! We had such an amazing time, and to make it even more special they all got to meet Jameson! Of my group of middle school/high school friends I am the first one to have a baby! Happy Birthday Desiree and thank you for such a memorable night!

The mom's (my mom, Allyssa's mom Jeff, and Des's mom Gloria)

The happy couple Desiree & Brian

Allyssa and her dad Dan

Des and her dad Michael

Allyssa and her mom Jeff

Andy and JD under the umbrella ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment