Monday, January 4, 2010

No Excuses!!!

This weekend Andy and I set up a home gym. I realized that I needed to come up with a new plan on how I can get my pre baby body back. Before the baby I would just go to the gym, but I can't take him there because he can not be in a daycare setting. Over the years we have accumulated quite a bit of exercise equipment, so we thought we would put it to good use. Another plus to this addition on the house is I can work from home. This week I am going back to work two days a week. Because of this limited schedule I will be losing quite a bit of income so the home gym is hopefully going to solve that problem. I am going to be scheduling clients during nap times, evenings, and weekends. So for all of you that have set some health conscious New Year's resolutions and are in need of a trainer let me know. "No excuses" is my motto for 2010!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment