Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ready or Not Here......


Ready or not here Baby Kirkland #2 comes!!!! WE ARE PREGNANT AGAIN!!!
We are 13 weeks along and officially out of the first trimester. WOOHOO!!! Everything has been going extremely well. Baby's measurements and heartbeat are exactly where they should be. The due date is my mom's birthday, February 6th!!! But as with Jameson the baby will be taken 3 weeks early so it is looking like mid January.
I also have to continue with the heparin injections through the pregnancy to make sure I do not have any blood clots :(
We are very excited to be adding to our family, even though it is quite soon after JD. But we are not getting any younger so we might as well get all the baby stuff over at the same time ;) The kids will be about 15 months 1 week apart!!! So we have decided we are just going to be crazy for a few years :) So don't expect to much from us for three years or so ;)
We will of course keep you all updated on Baby #2's progress. And yes we will be finding out the sex! Hopefully that will happen in the next month. Any early votes??? I am thinking boy again, but my doctor and Andy are thinking girl! Tune in to find out.......
Below are the first 2 ultrasounds we have had. The first one is from 9.5 weeks and the second is 7.5 weeks.

9.5 weeks

7.5 weeks

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful news! Congratulations to you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am definitely feeling the itch too. They bring so much joy to your life, how could you not want more! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Corinne and Laura! We are very excited! It is so nice when people comment, you have no idea who is reading this thing otherwise :) Laura, Haven is just adorable! I just saw your blog and will add you to my list to follow :) Corinne, Austin is as cute as ever loved those new videos you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! My first two are 12 months and 4 day apart! It's a lot of work (and diapers), but they will be inseparable...Your family is in our prayer

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for you and Andy! It will be crazy for a bit :). I will say though that still being in baby mode when the new ones comes makes the transition a little easier. It was a harder transition when Karsyn was older and more independent than it was with Ryker and Cooper.
    Oh and I am going to guess girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to be an Aunty again!! I have no prediction with this one...one day I think it's a girl and the next a boy:)

    ReplyDelete