Sunday, August 29, 2010

First Battlewound

This past week Jameson had his first major spill with blood and all. He was very tired and was walking around my mom's coffee table and lost his balance catching the corner of the table on the way down. He was bleeding from the corner of his eye and freaking out of course. After a minute or so he was fine, I was not! We were thinking he was going to have quite the shiner the next morning but to our surprise it looked much better! That area, apparently, heals very fast!
The first blood shed is over and I have decided that being a boy mom is going to be harder on me than I thought. We find out on Wednesday the sex of the baby. If it is another boy I need to toughen myself up ;)

Right after the accident :(

The Next Morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment