Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mason is 5!!!

Five years ago today we were blessed with our first nephew. Mason William graced us with his birth on his due date of September 11, 2005. Because of this little bundle of joy my family's September 11th is a remembrance of those that were less fortunate on that tragic day but also a celebration of the birth of a new life that was brought into our great country!

Mason started kindergarten this year and is loving it! He is the youngest and tallest in his class :)
Mason has become the best big brother to Mylie Jo; he is patient, sweet, kind, and giving to his sister.
Mason has also been a great cousin to JD; he loves to make funny faces at Jameson and get a smile in return. He can't wait till JD can ride his quad :)



Here is a sweet little poem I found that sums up how I feel about my nephew

You are a nephew
that truly shines
Bright as a star
In the darkest of times

Knowing you're my nephew
Makes me so proud
You would stand out
In any crowd

You my dear Nephew
I truly love
You're as bright as the stars
That shine above.


We Love You Mason!!!

Birthday Pictures from Makutu's Island



1 comment:

  1. That Is so sweet, what a perfect poem to sum up my boy. He is a lucky boy to have such loving family and friends; honestly how could you not love him:) thanks for that , it made me cry fir only the third time today. Five is a hard one to swallow.

    ReplyDelete