Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hudson is 4 months old!



So we have another healthy healthy baby boy! Let me set the scene of the doctor visit for his 4 month checkup :) The nurse takes us back to the exam room and weighs and measures Hudson. When I saw his weight I thought, "hmmm that seems heavier than I thought!" A few minutes later Dr. Lisa comes in looking at his chart and is laughing, then she looks at him and laughs harder. So then I knew maybe he is on the chunky side :) Here are the stats; Weight is 18 lbs. 5.5 oz. (95th percentile) and Height is 23.75 inches (10th percentile) head circumference is 17 inches. So apparently the proportions are a little off.....oops :) Poor Huddy got put on a little 'baby diet" :( He was eating 6 oz. of formula every 3 hours!!! Now he is down to 4 oz. every 3-4 hours and we started solids. He is getting cereal and fruit 2x a day. He is loving the solids! He smiles through the entire feeding unless I am slow to the mouth with the spoon ;) Below is the video from his first spoon feeding
P.S. If you want a chuckle compare JD and Hudson's 4month stats :)

No comments:

Post a Comment