Monday, June 20, 2011

Babies, babies and more babies!!!

My 2 best friends had their babies this past month! And they both had BOYS!!!! And I got to be in the room for both of their deliveries! I can't tell you what an honor it was to watch these 2 women push their bodies to the limit and to see those 2 beautiful boys take their first breaths! Humbling and grateful is what I felt! Thank you Dez and Lyss for letting me be a part of such a special time in your lives. I can't wait to watch these crazy boys get into SO much trouble ;)

Desiree gave birth to Bryson Giovanni D'Ambrosi-Wood on 5/25/11 at 4:33pm. Bryson weighed in at 7 lbs.11 oz. and 19 inches long.



Allyssa had Cole Anthony Reid today 6/20/11 at 6:06pm. Cole weighed in at 6lbs. 7 oz. and 19.25 inches.


No comments:

Post a Comment