Sunday, July 31, 2011

Seattle Week 1

After the boys and I flew into Seattle we had a pretty busy week! Marie, Dean and my mom (Cathy) were all in town so we took a trip to Pike's Place Market. It ended up being a nightmare trip because JD was not having a good afternoon :( So I do not have many pictures as I would like to forget the day happened ;)



My mom was kind enough to watch the kids so Andy and I could have a date night, which was long overdue! We went to a great seafood restaurant in downtown Seattle called Etta's Seafood! Yummy!!!

After all the parents left it was me and the kids during the day! We hit our first Stroller Strides class, we found Rainier cherries, found an awesome children consignment store, and explored the neighborhood, even went to a street fair!

Scored this swing (that works) for $20!!!

Alki Beach where Stroller Strides is located! Yep we get to workout at the beach 3x a week!

West Seattle Summer Fest

No comments:

Post a Comment