Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who is Hudson Wayne?


Since I haven't been a great blogger lately I am going to do a post for each of our kiddos on what they have been up to for the past month. So here goes......
Hudson is walking like a champ! He took his first steps at 12.5 months but it has really been the last month that it has really clicked and his confidence has grown to trust himself. He will be 15 months on April 18th! He is really starting to chatter. His favorite word is "Yes!" Shocking to me since Jd didn't use that word till um probably 2 :) He is still the sweetest thing ever. He loves to give kisses and hugs and just sit on our laps and chill. He finally at 13 months old started sleeping through the night! After counting on one hand how many full nights sleep I had in the last year, sleep training was a must! On his 4th night of training he slept for 11 hours! It has been a beautiful thing :)
My Angel Baby


He still eats pretty much everything. I would say his favorite foods are avocados, cottage cheese, eggs, VeggieChips (ranch flavored :) and cuties :)
Enjoying a snack on the ferry

Playing a little beach volleyball at The Sandbox

This is where I like to chill and watch mama cook!

"What Up!"


Hudson is growing into his own little person and is putting his big brother in his place ever so often. Watching them interact is the best part of my day. They laugh, fight, and love each other like only siblings can. The bonus of having kids 15 months apart is starting to take shape and I can't wait for the coming years to see it even more!
Movie Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment