Wednesday, May 9, 2012

AZ Trip April 2012 Part 1

What an amazing trip back to Arizona me and boys just got back from! We went for 10 days and spent about a week in Prescott, AZ and a few days down in Phoenix. In the last few months both my sister's family and my Dad have relocated to Prescott. My sis's husband, Steve, got an amazing job oppurtunity and my Dad retired and was sick of the valley heat! My mom already has a cabin in Prescott, so basically my entire family is now in the pine country!!! Prescott is a beautiful little city about 2 hours north of Phoenix. The boys love being up there because the off road vehicles are gased up at all times for rides and Jd loves nothing more than to ride in Pap Pap's rhino and to watch Mason ride his quad! It is also about 20 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so outdoor play and sunshine in a plenty. Here are some pics of the first half of our trip! Cousin time!!! This was the first time they had seen each other since Thanksgiving! They were all so cute and excited :)
Rhino riding with Pap, Jd's favorite activity while in Prescott
Yet another fabulous birthday celebration for me :)
Hudson enjoying the deck at my Mom and Gail's cabin
The view from my sister's deck!
Took a trip to the Heritage Park Zoo in Prescott with the boys and Nana! This goat's name was JD also!!!
We got to watch the zookeepers feed the tiger, it was crazy!!!
Hudson needed a little personal time after the tiger feeding experience ;)
"You have a baby.....in a bar!" :)
We were so lucky that Mason had his first baseball game of the season while we were there. Jd thought he was on the team as well!
Also, Mason and Mylie had their Spring Program for school. They did so great and looked good too!!!
Mason's desk at school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment