Sunday, December 26, 2010

Couples Bunco NOT!!! Surprise Baby Shower YES!!!

For months my Bunco group (consisting of 8 women) were planning a holiday couples Bunco night! We had the date, the food, the plan......so I thought. Somewhere down the line my sister decided to flip the script and make it a SURPRISE baby shower for Andy and I! So Kelley, my mom, and my girlfriends Maritza, Desiree, and Allyssa started planning.
We could have not been more shocked!!! We literally had no idea. We could not believe the amount of people that we see on a daily basis were in on this fib. Here are some pictures from our super SURPRISE baby shower :)

The group waiting for us to arrive!



Here we go with the looks of shock and dismay from Andy and I. I kept looking behind me thinking the SURPRISE was for someone else :)




Kelley relishing in her victory!


Party People!








The food was unbelievable! Everyone brought fun appitizers and desserts and Maritza made steak fajitas, homemade beans and rice. Yummy!!! Dora can cook too!!! :) And a big thank you to Jeff for making the sinful White Chocolate Bread Pudding!


My sister's now famous Cake Balls! Look how cute and festive they are for our little boy!!! Thanks sissy!


And then there was the super intense game of LEFT RIGHT CENTER! It felt like a poker tournament the way Kelley bracketed it all out :) And at the end the pot went to Andy and I as our shower gift! Along with over 800 diapers!!!





It was an amazing night filled with amazing people! We felt so loved and blessed and grateful for such wonderful people in our lives. We thank everyone for helping us celebrate our new little bundle and a very special thank you to........
Desiree & Allyssa for being such great best friends and wanting to be such a big part of this shower! You girls are next!!!
Maritza for hosting this fabulous soiree at Casita Newcomb and making my favorite dishes no less. You are by far the hostess with the mostess!
My mama for always making us feel like the most special people in the universe! Thank you for your hardwork and secret keeping!
And to Kelley for taking the time to plan and organize such an unforgettable night! You truly are such a gift to our little family and I am thankful everyday that I get to call you my sister!

1 comment: