Sunday, December 26, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Eve!

Well we kind of disappointed ourselves with our picture taking skills throughout the Christmas weekend :( It was exhausting chasing after a one year old 8.5 months pregnant and snapping photos! I know I know I am whining and I will stop now and just say, sorry for the sad display!

We celebrated Christmas Eve at my mom's house with me, Andy, JD, my mom, my dad, Gail, Kelley, Steve, Mason, Mylie, Uncle Kevin, Aunt Tina, and Cousin Kody. We had a great meal, thanks Mom, and had a fantastic time opening gifts and playing with sparklers! If you have not heard Arizona has recently legalized a few kinds of fireworks.
It was a fantastic evening and was so nice to get to spend some quality time with the family.









No comments:

Post a Comment